Monday, January 2, 2012

Farewell 2011

2011 in a nutshell:

* We were busy tending to our brand new baby this time last year (born on 30 Dec 2010) & we just can't imagine life without her!

* Our beautiful son grew from a toddler into a little boy!

* We welcomed 4 more girls into our family - of the Rhode Island Red variety!

* My husband spent many months away - interstate and overseas - for work. Thankfully those days are behind us. Whilst there were many wonderful moments those days were also difficult & we missed each other dearly.

* I began tutoring a primary school student. Great fun & good to keep up my skills!

* We created- in the kitchen, at the sewing machine & in the garden! I began sewing & created quite a few pieces (that I'm proud of) during the year. I need to choose some more complicated patterns in 2012!

* I met some new friends!And caught up with old friends!!

* We enjoyed a few short family holidays.

* Every single day I woke up grateful for my life - my friends, my family, my children, & my husband!

Happy New Year Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment