Wednesday, September 11, 2013

lemon curd in the Thermomix

My Mum recently asked me if I had any lemons... or could use any. Yes please! So I filled a reusable shopping bag to the brim. Ok. I admit. I may have grabbed more. She had bucket loads!

Then I had this dream about lemon curd. So I did my research across the 'net and found a few I liked then got brave and combined them.

This is yummy with fresh fruit!

Thermomix Lemon Curd Recipe

100g butter
fine zest of 1 lemon
juice of 2 lemons
2 eggs
1 egg yolk
100g raw sugar

1. With the blades running on Speed 6 drop the pieces of lemon zest into the TM bowl for 10 secs. Scrape the bowl.
2. Place remaining ingredients into the bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 7.
3. Insert butterfly and cook 8 mins/80Âșc/speed 3.

Too easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment