Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sources of Inspiration

 

After almost three years of intermittent reading (i.e. two or three full books, half-read articles and a stack of Good Weekend and Spectrum's that serves to prove you don't read as much when you have children. It gets a cull every 6 months or so not because I have been skimming through them but because they threaten to take over the lounge room).

Been reading a bit of frankie lately. I like the mix of creativity, a tad bit of retro shopping, personal stories and crafty ideas.

The ballerinas are a project I will attempt at some point: redecorating old cork coasters with favourite illustrations (or as I think I might do - favourite magazine clippings.)

I am AIMING to get to the Finders Keepers market in early December too - an Indi craft market.

No comments:

Post a Comment