Thursday, September 20, 2012

in five words

I like to mix my blog up from time-to-time. It's probably just who I am really.  I can't eat the same meal more than twice a week if there's something different on offer. Until I realised I could take leftovers I found my school lunches very uninspiring. I always dress the kids in different outfits and not because they want to. I could never run the same run more than twice. I get bored with too much routine. I think it may be that I know there are other options- different flavours, different clothes and fabrics, differents views to be seen - and I don't want to miss out on any of them! 

So from time-to-time you'll notice my header pic or my layout change. My aim is always to keep it interesting and capture something of what my blog is about and what I've been up to. I spend time trying to get it right, making it appealing to the eye. I also regularly research how other bloggers present their musings. 

Tonight I've change the description of my blog. I just can't think of a word to describe 'getting a bargain.' I'll have to work on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment