Wednesday, May 2, 2012

my patch






My Patch is my new favourite store! I told my husband at Easter that the only thing that I HAD to do was to visit the shopfront in Milton. Fortunately Milton happened to be our lunch stop  and while the children and J waited for our meals I dashed over.

I would recommend visiting My Patch without children and with more than the 10 minutes that I could spare. The shop is full of quality fabrics and I guarantee that the moment you step inside you will be inspired to create. The ladies are lovely. (I spoke with Valerie.) They have all the gadgets for sewing (where have you been all my life rotary cutter?!), a great range of books & patterns and best of all they are a small locally owned business.

I am planning to do one of the girls' weekend workshops sometime. My Patch has moved into their brand new shopfront this week so I look forward to visiting. In the meantime I can order online!

No comments:

Post a Comment