Monday, May 28, 2012

ambition...

Our son is three and a half and on ANZAC Day a digger asked him what he'd like to be when he grows up.

B shot me a glance and shyly replied "A dragon." The digger smiled politely so I explained that, yes, he had said a dragon. (Made me giggle).

Tomorrow B has a dress-up day at his gorgeous pre-school. I put P down for her afternoon sleep a little under two hours ago and sewed some dragon wings for B to wear along with a very 'home-made' dragon mask we made from a peppermint tea box, some elastic and some red celephane (fire.) Mum always made our school dress-ups (think Rainbow Serpent [Dick Roughsey], Ragged Blossom [May Gibbs] and Robin Hood for book week). I must remind myself that I don't need to do this every time!

Here is the link for the dragon wing pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment