Tuesday, April 30, 2013

kitchen gadgets


I purchased this on the edge of the river at the markets in Hoi An, Vietnam for the equivalent of 50 cents. It is made from sturdy plastic and can make carrots crinkly, peel and julienne veggies. 



teapot strainer. This gadget fits in the spout of my teapot so I don't need to use a strainer when pouring tea. Genius! 

Not technically a gadget but this is my new favourite biscuit jar thanks to my dear Foodie Friend.

There is always something in the kitchen you simply can't live without! A cook friend says that if she was stranded on a desert island and could take one thing it would be greaseproof baking paper. I'm with her there but there are a few others I'd have to stow away too! Some gadgets I just love for their ingenuity and some jobs couldn't be done by anything else.

What is the gadget that you simply can't live without?

I have more and I will 'collect' them as I use them to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment