Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss May Blossom!

A year ago I decided that I'd like to begin a blog. For me. Mostly. But I also felt that somewhere,  somebody might like to read about the life we've created for ourselves and our children.

For some time now I have felt that I have been given a voice. People who know me well know that I have many things to say, that I am opinionated and that my strong sense of justice (among other things) is one that motivates me to speak my mind and often guides me in the choices I make and have made.

Every day I wake up and I feel so grateful for my life. Every day I feel so grateful for my two beautiful children, my incredible husband and wonderful friends. My intention is not to brag. It's just the way it is!

My blog is growing. As I experience life I am so pleased that people make the time to read about it. Perhaps some of you can relate to our experiences. Perhaps some of you enjoy reading about them as they're so different from your own. 

I regularly assess the readership on my blog and you, my readers, come from every continent in the world. The Internet has changed so much of how the world works and how stories are shared. 

So thank you, my readers, for checking in and for showing an interest. My blog has blossomed into something that I rite for you as much as me.

Wherever and whoever you are I wish that you too, can have wonderful experiences, that you can wake up each day grateful with the life that you live.









No comments:

Post a Comment