Friday, August 30, 2013

lifeline book fair

So... I may have indulged in more books.

I'd say we have well over 200 books in this house. Bordering on addictive my book collecting is also an appreciation of a good read. Lifeline holds a bi-annual book fair, to raise funds for the organisation. Cheap, quality literature with money going to a good cause. Who can resist? Not me!


This was my score recently!

The big big big book of Tashi
Gordon Ramsey - Cooking for Friends. I have to admit that I had to take off the book's jacket. I couldn't stand his grinning face! (the recipes look good though!)
Pirate Girl
Where's Wally x 2
Reading Eggs Reading Pack

non-fiction
Thunder and Lightening
The Human Body
Insects and Spiders
Have You Seen Bugs
Skeletons
Where Have All the Pandas Gone?


Famous Five Collection
Sun on the Stubble
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
the BFG
George's Marvellous Medicine
the Twits
the Children of Cherry-Tree Farm
Bumageddon
the Borrowers
Boy Overboard
Girl Underground
Once
Lemonny Snikket's Series of Unfortunate Events
Seven Little Australians
Calvin and Hobbs comic book

Wattle Babies
Tikki Tikki Tembo
the Terrible Underpants
Our Backyard Jungle

Wanda Linda Goes Berserk
the Storm Boy picture book
I Spy books x 2

A Kate Grenville novel (for me!)
Dinosaurs
Elmer
Usborne Puzzle Book - Chocolate Island
One Blue Sock

Older Fiction
Hunger Games x 2


Where IS Wally?

No comments:

Post a Comment