Sunday, January 19, 2014

preparing for the school year

Do you need a bit of lunchbox inspiration? When mentioning that our eldest is starting school this year I'm met with comments about how hectic it will be (especially juggling, work, preschool and a new mid year). I have a little insight as I have taught Kindergarten classes for five years but I'm certain I don't know it all! The other comment that has been made consistently is that getting lunches organised five mornings a week can be a challenge.

I've decided to get in early and yesterday I baked and froze 60 mini banana and carrot (added sultanas) mini muffins (ready to be thawed the night before). I also sliced enough ham-off-the-bone and froze it in portions for a number of weeks.

 
Do you have tips for preparing for the school year and lunches? I'd LOVE to hear from you!!! You can also join the discussion on my Facebook page!

Miss May Blossom
http://www.facebook.com/MissMayBlossom

No comments:

Post a Comment